List of breweries acquired by Hoare & Co. Ltd
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hoare & Co. Ltd’S RED LION BREWERY, LONDON. 1910-1929.
Purchase of breweries and pubs from other breweries
- 1. Fox & Sons’ Oak Brewery, Farnborough in 1910. Some of the pubs,
- 2. Wooldridge & Co. Ltd's Bruce Grove Brewery, Tottenham in 1910. Housesonly.
- 3. Thunder & Little Ltd t/a Mitcham & Cheam Brewery Co. in 1914.
- 4. Herbert Santer & Sons, Albion Brewery, Caledonian Road in 1919.
- 5. Beaton & Co’s Brewery, Lower Norwood in 1919.
- 6. Crowley & Co’s Brewery, Croydon in 1919.
- 7. Lion Brewery Co. Ltd, Lambeth in 1923.
- 8. New Cross Brewery Co. Ltd in 1925. Houses only.
- 9. City of London Brewery Co. Ltd. Many of the houses acquired in 1926.
- 10. West's Brewery Co. Ltd, Three Crowns Brewery, Hackney in 1929.
- 11. Page & Overton's Brewery Ltd, Croydon in 1929.