United Breweries Co.(Liverpool) Ltd
United Breweries Co.(Liverpool) Ltd, Windsor Brewery, 279 Upper Parliament Street, Liverpool, City Centre, Merseyside.
Hammond & Mills’ Windsor Brewery amalgamated in 1887 with G G Houghton’s Hygeia Brewery to form the City of Liverpool & District Brewery Co. Ltd.
Name changed as above 30th August 1888.
Wound up 1892 with the Windsor Brewery and 28 houses acquired by Robert Cain & Sons Ltd for £100,000.
Brewery occupied by Duncan Gilmour & Co. Ltd. after withdrawing from the 1892 sale.
Erected a new hop bitters brewery in Feather Street in 1913 and the Windsor Brewery passed to Higson's Brewery Ltd, who moved from the Cheapside Brewery, until moving to the Mersey Brewery.