Thomas Usher & Son Ltd
Thomas Usher & Son Ltd, Park Brewery, 106 St.Leonard's Street, Edinburgh, Lothian.
Founded at the Cowgate Brewery by 1817.
Acquired by James Usher and Cunningham 1831. Moved to the Park Brewery 1860.
Registered March 1895.
Acquired by Vaux Breweries Ltd. 1959 with 170 public houses. Name changed to Ushers Brewery Ltd 1972.
The office of the distillery business of Ushers, now the Pear Tree. Courtesy the Paul Gunnell Archive