Norfolk & Suffolk Brewery Co Ltd

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Norfolk & Suffolk Brewery Co Ltd, Eye Brewery, Lambseth Street, Eye, Suffolk.

Registered 24th November 1886 £200,0000 previously Tacons now Harwood & Co (Eye) and the Falcon Brewery, Ipswich.

Mention of a new steam brewery in August.

In January 1887 the N&S acquired/merged with the Stopes Eagle Brewery in Colchester and in July the company was re-named as the Colchester Brewing Co. Ltd.

The brewery closed in 1889 though probably used as a depot into the 1920s.

See also Bridges, Cuthbert & Co Ltd.