Harwood & Co (Eye)

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lambseth Street, Eye
Lambseth Street, Eye

Harwood & Co, Eye Brewery, Lambseth Street, Eye, Suffolk.

Originally Tacons for 40 years prior to acquisition by Harwood & Co (Beccles).

Acquired by the Norfolk & Suffolk Brewery Co Ltd in 1886. Then, the Colchester Brewing Co. Ltd used the site as depot until at least 1924.

An Ordnance Survey extract from 1903. "Reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland" http://maps.nls.uk/index.html:

EyeBrewery OS1903.jpg