Walter M. Richardson
Walter M Richardson, Original Brewery, Brewery Street, Ashford, Kent.
Established prior to 1847 by Thomas Lewis Elliot.
He offered it for sale with 2 malt houses and 3 houses in 1886 after his bankruptcy.
Acquired by W.M.Richardson after Elliot's bankruptcy in 1888.
Brewing ceased in 1898 upon the merger with Chapman’s Lion Brewery and the formation of the Ashford Breweries Ltd.