Jump to navigation Jump to search
Thornbridge Brewery, Riverside Brewery, Buxton Road, Bakewell, Derbyshire DE45 1GS
Thornbridge Brewery began in an outbuilding at Thornbridge Hall, near Ashford in the Water. See: Thornbridge Hall Country House Brewing Co. In 2009 they established a modern purpose-built brewery in Bakewell.
They established a small estate of (mostly leased) pubs:
- Coach & Horses, Sheffield Road, Dronfield, Derbys.
- Bath Hotel, 66 Victoria Street, Sheffield.
- Cross Scythes, 145 Derbyshire Lane, Norton Leys, Sheffield.
- Dada, 89 Trippet Lane, Sheffield (sold).
- Eagle, 315 Ecclesall Road, Sheffield.
- Greystones, Greystones Road, Sheffield.
- Hallamshire House, 49 Commonside, Crookesmoor, Sheffield.
- Stags Head, 15 Psalter Lane, Sheffield.
- Cricket Inn, Penny Lane, Totley, South Yorkshire.
- A Gallery of images from Thornbridge Brewery - 24 February 2009
- A Gallery of images from Thornbridge Brewery - 15 October 2009