Thornbridge Brewery, Riverside Brewery, Buxton Road, Bakewell, Derbyshire DE45 1GS
Thornbridge Brewery began in an outbuilding at Thornbridge Hall, near Ashford in the Water. See: Thornbridge Hall Country House Brewing Co. In 2009 they established a modern purpose-built brewery in Bakewell.
They established a small estate of (mostly leased) pubs:
- Coach & Horses, Sheffield Road, Dronfield, Derbys.
- Bath Hotel, 66 Victoria Street, Sheffield.
- Cross Scythes, 145 Derbyshire Lane, Norton Leys, Sheffield.
- Dada, 89 Trippet Lane, Sheffield (sold).
- Eagle, 315 Ecclesall Road, Sheffield.
- Greystones, Greystones Road, Sheffield.
- Hallamshire House, 49 Commonside, Crookesmoor, Sheffield.
- Stags Head, 15 Psalter Lane, Sheffield.
- Cricket Inn, Penny Lane, Totley, South Yorkshire.
- A Gallery of images from Thornbridge Brewery - 24 February 2009
- A Gallery of images from Thornbridge Brewery - 15 October 2009