J Stanley C Greenwood, High Street, Harwell, Oxfordshire .
Recorded in 1939. William Henry Beesley listed here in 1906. In 1918, Stanley Greenwood offered the business to Hall's Oxford Brewery Ltd although still listed in 1939.
Site used by Davenport's Brewery Ltd as a depot in 1970s. The Old Brewery is opposite the White Hart (now the Hart at Harwell) in the High Street.
Images of the brewery from Andy Hooker, October 2012: