Longhurst & Son

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The brewery in 1879

H B Longhurst & Son, Amber Ale Brewery, 72 London Road, Brighton, East Sussex.

Founded by 1854. Acquired by Abbey's Kemp Town Brewery Ltd in 1899.

Brewery demolished 1901 for road widening but the malt house survives as the Duke of York cinema.

  • More information about the company and other Brighton breweries is available from the Brighton & Hove website: : [[1]]