Kenward & Court Ltd
Kenward & Court Ltd, The Close Brewery, Hadlow, Kent.
Established prior to 1840 when run by Mrs Mercy Barton and acquired c.1850 by Harrison & Taylor.
Known as Kenward & Barnett from 1858 and Kenward & Court from 1871. Registered July 1888.
The brewery site has been redeveloped but retains some features.
An assortment of images of the brewery