Kendall & Gruby
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kendall & Gruby, Exchange Brewery, 140 Porter Street, Hull, East Yorkshire.
In 1876 Joshua Kendall and Thomas William Gruby formed a partnership, which bought the South Myton Brewery and renamed it. In 1892, Worthingtons bought the brewery and estate. The site was then used by T Linsey & Co as agents for Worthington & Co. Ltd.