Gardner & Pedder
Gardner & Pedder, Richmond Brewery, 144 Richmond Row, Liverpool, City Centre, Merseyside.
In 1839 Mumford & Co. Gardner & Co in 1866 operated by the Stretch family.
Surviving partner Alfred Thomas Blackmore sold to Robert Cain & Sons Ltd in 1890 with 17 houses.
In 1892 Barkers of Huyton listed at No 144 and in 1894 Duncan Gilmour & Co. Ltd.