Fleece, Beccles

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Fleece, 56-58 Blyburgate, Beccles, Suffolk

Rebuilt by Lacon & Co. Ltd in 1930, the frontage incorporates a large roundel bordered by tiles, with lettering inside: 'EL ... 1930'. Converted to residential use. Apart from the roundel, leaded glass survives with the room names in the front doors.


The former Fleece in 2019: