Charles James Fisher & Co
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Charles James Fisher & Co, Church Street, Back Lane, Eye, Suffolk.
Acquired by Adnams & Co. Ltd. 1904 and was used as a depot until 1914 when it was sold to Steward & Patteson Ltd. with 20 public houses.
An Ordnance Survey extract from 1903. "Reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland" http://maps.nls.uk/index.html: