Aldous & Bedford Ltd
Aldous & Bedford Ltd, Grosvenor Brewery, Victoria Road, Seacombe, Birkenhead, Merseyside.
Listing for Grosvenor Brewery in 1875 and by 1877 P Evans & Co were shown as taking on a new partner, Octavius Leatham of Hemsworth.
Partnership dissolved by 1881 but shown also at 68 Hanover Street, Liverpool.
In 1883 up for sale with 11 public houses and in 1884 shown as Hamer & Co, then 1884/90 John Cattle; 1890/92 Leatham & Co; 1892/94 Montgomery & Co.
In May 1895 registered as Aldous & Bedford Ltd and run by John King.
Wound up 1897 and taken over by Chester Lion Brewery Co. Ltd in 1898 who put it up for auction in 1900.