Woodhead's Brewery Ltd

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Woodheads London.jpg

Woodhead's Brewery Ltd, Canonbury Brewery, 112 St Paul's Road London N1.

Registered in 1915 as Edmund Woodhead & Sons Ltd. Re-registered April 1936 as Woodhead's Canonbury Brewery Ltd.

Name changed as above September 1946.

Brewing ceased and was transferred to the South London Brewery Ltd, Southwark, in 1949.

Acquired by Charrington United Breweries Ltd in 1965 and was closed.

An assortment of views of the brewery