William Whitelaw & Son Ltd

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Williamwhitelawsonlabelbrownstout2.JPG

William Whitelaw & Son Ltd, Fisherrow Brewery, 135 North High Street, Fisherrow, Musselburgh, Lothian.

Established 1871 and registered 1929.

Closed 1941.

Entry in the Trade Mark Registry

Registration No  : 5,919

Description  : Coat of arms 3 mussels, 3 anchors
Date of Application  : 23/5/1876

Used Prior to 1870?  : 10 years