Webbs (Aberbeeg) Ltd
Webbs (Aberbeeg) Ltd, Aberbeeg, Blaenau Gwent (formerly Monmouthshire)
Founded by William Webb 1838. Private company registered 10th December 1900 as J.R.& T.A.Webb Ltd. to acquire Webb Brothers & Co, brewers and the name was changed as above in 1905. Public company registered 1942.
Acquired by Northern Breweries of Great Britain Ltd in 1960 with 88 public houses.
Brewing ceased in 1969. Used as a depot until 1988 but demolished by 1997.
An assortment of images of the brewery