Thomas Baxter Collison, Joiner's Arms, 73 Sanvey Gate, Leicester, Leicestershire.
In 1815 Widow Carrett was running the Joiners, shown as being in Highcross Street.
In 1892 George Fisher was listed as brewing and then 1895-98, William Shipley.
In 1900 it was owned by the City Brewery Co.(Lichfield) Ltd, but in 1902 George Wright was still identified as the brewer.
From 1906 to 1920 Thomas Collison was identified as the brewer.
It was later rebuilt and supplied by Banks.