S D McIver
S D McIver, Green Brewery, Syston, Leicestershire.
On 6th March 1920, Sidney Dixon McIver took the licence and was listed as a brewer in the following year. He was also shown at Beaumanor Road, Leicester.
However, on 2nd January 1923, Mrs Ada McIver sold the property for £1,500 to Henry Goodall.
The documents mention the brewhouse in the converted cottages at the rear.
Although brewing ceased, it continued to operate as an off-licence known as Goodall’s Quality Stores until the 1960s.