Robert Deuchar Ltd
Robert Deuchar Ltd, Sandyford Brewery, 146 Sandyford Road, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Tyne & Wear.
Founded 1869 when Robert Deuchar acquired the Chancellor's Head Inn, 114 Newgate Street.
Leased J S Arnison's Sandyford Brewery c.1888 and purchased the estate after his death in 1892.
Registered August 1897.
Acquired Simson & McPherson Ltd. of Edinburgh 1900 and all brewing was transferred to Edinburgh by 1920.
Acquired by Newcastle Breweries Ltd. 1954 with 360 public houses and brewing ceased in 1961.
Some parts remain.