List of Flitton's Brewery Ltd pubs
Jump to navigation Jump to search
LIST OF Flitton's Brewery Ltd TIED HOUSES
(Extracted from Bedfordshire & Luton Archives File Ref. WB/Flitt4/2/2 – List of Flitton’s Brewery properties – dated 10 August 1950).
- Carrington Arms, Moulsoe (Buckinghamshire); lease to 3 Nov 1953 from Carter Jonas & Sons of Cambridge.
- Green Man, Shefford; lease to 3 Nov 1963 from Shefford Estate Office.
- John O’Gaunt, Sutton; lease expiring 23 Sep 1952 from Wells & Winch Ltd of Biggleswade.
- Plough, Broom, Southill (F/H).
- Prince of Wales off-licence, 65/67 Fonthill Road, Finsbury Park, London (F/H).