John S. Tanqueray & Co
John S Tanqueray & Co, Llangollen Brewery, Berwyn Road, Llangollen, Clwyd.
William Morgan recorded here in 1835. By 1870 owned by J S Tanqueray, who was a partner in Combe & Co. Ltd, London, until 1869 when he opened a brewery off New Oxford Street, then moved to Llangollen.
Brewery sold 1919 and converted into a milk and cheese factory. A later attempt to re-establish the brewery was not realised.
The pubs were acquired by F. W. Soames & Co. Ltd of Wrexham.
Buildings still standing.
An assortment of images of the brewery