Henry John Eastaugh

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Henry John Eastaugh, Anchor Brewery, St Leonards/ London Road, Kirkley, Suffolk.

Founded by 1872 trading as the S Lowestoft Brewery Co Ltd and then involved Eastaugh & Stanford of Halesworth until that partnership was dissolved in January 1881.

Then Henry John Eastaugh registered in 1906 to acquire Smiths of Beccles and Lowestoft.