Harding & Parrington Ltd
Harding & Parrington Ltd, Brunswick Brewery, 57 St.James's Street, Liverpool, City Centre, Merseyside.
James Lawrence established the brewery in 1823 on corner of 8 Nelson Street & St James Street.
In October 1866 Robinson & Preston’s Brewery Co (Liverpool) Ltd formed to acquire the brewery and houses after Lawrence died. However, compulsorily wound up in 1866.
Harding & Parrington acquired the Brunswick Brewery in 1871, moving from the Juvenal Street Brewery.
Registered 1st January 1898.
Acquired by Robert Cain & Sons Ltd with 58 houses in 1920. By 1964 the site was in use as housing.