H G & W Ridley
Jump to navigation Jump to search
H G & W Ridley, Woodhouse Street, and 26 Fore Street, Ipswich, Suffolk.
In January 1824 Henry & George Ridley, St Helens Brewery, St Clemens.
Listed in 1844.
The brewery was in Victoria later Woodhouse Street and described as a former vinegar factory adjoining the Pilot Inn.
The Fore Street premises being their wine merchants in what was probably once the Black Boy.
In 1890 Owen Ridley’s exors sold the brewery and 15 houses to Tollemache Breweries Ltd for £20,000.