Grigg Brothers

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Revision as of 12:10, 5 August 2018 by Bhadmin (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Griggs Bros.jpg

Grigg Brothers, Albion Brewery, 11/13 Uxbridge Road, Shepherd's Bush W12, Greater London.

Originally at King Street.

Registered March 1888 as W & R Richards Ltd.

Brewery and 12 houses for auction 3rd November 1904, but withdrawn at £258,000.

Brewery demolished and site occupied by the Silver Cinema by 1915.