Grigg Brothers

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Griggs Bros.jpg

Grigg Brothers, Albion Brewery, 11/13 Uxbridge Road, Shepherd's Bush W12, Greater London.

Originally at King Street.

Registered March 1888 as W & R Richards Ltd.

Brewery and 12 houses for auction 3rd November 1904, but withdrawn at £258,000.

Brewery demolished and site occupied by the Silver Cinema by 1915.

List of Grigg Brothers public houses