Flint & Co. Ltd
Flint & Co. Ltd, St Dunstan's Brewery, St Dunstan's Street, Canterbury, Kent
Founded 1780. Registered before 1892 as Flint & Sons Ltd. and was re-registered as above September 1903.
Acquired by Alfred Leney & Co. Ltd. of Dover 1923 with 350 tied houses.
Brewing ceased 1929 and much of the brewery is still standing.
Images of the brewery: