Difference between revisions of "E. & H. Kelsey Ltd"

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
 
Line 14: Line 14:
  
 
Brewery demolished 1967.
 
Brewery demolished 1967.
 +
 +
'''[[List of E. & H. Kelsey Ltd pubs]]'''
  
 
<gallery>
 
<gallery>

Latest revision as of 14:45, 8 November 2019

Kelsey Tunbridge 1951.jpg
Kelsey Tunbridge Wells.jpg
Kelsey Tunbridge ad 1890.jpg
Kelsey Tunbridge ad 1860.jpg

E & H Kelsey Ltd, Culverden Brewery, St.John's Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent.

Founded c.1738 as Thomas Jarrett's brewhouse.

Acquired by the Kelsey family 1851. Registered July 1920 to amalgamate E & H Kelsey and Thomas Phillips & Co. Ltd. of West Malling.

Acquired by J W Green Ltd. of Luton 1948 with 84 tied houses.

Brewing ceased end June 1955.

Brewery demolished 1967.

List of E. & H. Kelsey Ltd pubs