E. & H. Kelsey Ltd
E & H Kelsey Ltd, Culverden Brewery, St.John's Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
Founded c.1738 as Thomas Jarrett's brewhouse.
Acquired by the Kelsey family 1851. Registered July 1920 to amalgamate E & H Kelsey and Thomas Phillips & Co. Ltd. of West Malling.
Acquired by J W Green Ltd. of Luton 1948 with 84 tied houses.
Brewing ceased end June 1955.
Brewery demolished 1967.