Charles Dakin, Druid's Arms, 14 Pinfold Gate, Loughborough, Leicestershire.
From 1877 to 1887, William Webster was brewing at the pub, which was named after The Druid’s Sick Club, for local stocking makers. The address at this time was shown as No 72. The pub seems to have been rebuilt around 1888, when the licence was transferred. In 1913, the brewer was listed as Arthur Webster, but he was actually running the pub between 1892 and 1914.
Around 1921-22, Charles Dakin was the brewer (F3104), but by 1924 the Druids was owned by Stensons, although Dakin was still listed as the brewer for the following year.
In the 1950s, it was rebuilt and by 1980 was a Shipstone & Sons Ltd’s house. It is now called the Bitter End and still carries Shipstone’s sign, although the brewery in Nottingham closed several years ago.