Bullard & Sons Ltd

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
P1100561.JPG
The brewery in the 1980s
BULLA001.JPG
BULLA005.JPG

Bullard & Sons Ltd, Anchor Brewery, St.Mile's Bridge, Norwich, Norfolk.

Bullard & Watts founded 1837. Watts left 1847. New brewery erected in 1867.

Registered March 1895.

Acquired by Watney Mann Ltd. 1963 with 530 public houses and brewing ceased in 1968.

The Chimney was demolished in 1982 and the remaining buildings are now a residential development.

List of Bullard & Sons Ltd pubs


An assortment of views of the brewery

Entry in the Trade Mark Registry

Registration No  : 85

Description  : Anchor and rock
Date of Application  : 03/01/1876

Used Prior to 1870?  : Thirty nine years before 01/01/1876