The Brampton Brewery Co. Ltd., New Brewery, Brampton, Chesterfield, Derbyshire. Brewers’ Journal 15th May 1904
An advert from 1955: Warwicks & Richardson's beers brewed for the Brampton pub estate
Brampton Brewery Co. Ltd, Chatsworth Road, Brampton, Chesterfield, Derbyshire.
Registered in June 1897 with 142 public houses. Previously Chater & Co. Acquired by Warwicks & Richardsons Ltd in 1955 and demolished in 1984.
A new microbrewery Brampton Brewery Ltd was established nearby in October 2007.
Views of the brewery:
Mr Philip Nicholson, Head Brewer
The Fermenting Room with Yorkshire Squares
Use of trade mark:
The Shoulder of Mutton, Hasland, built by Brampton Brewery in 1913:
Entry in the Trade Mark Registry
Registration No : 296,620
Description : Arm with hammer
Date of Application : 08/06/1907
Used Prior to 1875? : NO