Barnsbury Brewery Ltd

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
An advert from 1896

Barnsbury Brewery Ltd, 109 Roman Way, Barnsbury London N7.

Registered 9th December 1897 as the Union Brewery (Barnsbury) Ltd to acquire the business of the late Frederick William Blogg with 2 public houses.

Name changed to William Blogg & Co. Ltd 15th January 1898 and was dissolved 23rd July 1901.

Re-registered as Blogg's Brewery Ltd. 6th June 1899 with 6 tied houses.

Receiver appointed 13th February 1914 and was wound up 27th November 1914.

Finally registered as above 11th July 1912 and was wound up voluntarily 24th December 1913.

Buildings demolished.