Yorkshire Clubs Brewery Ltd
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Yorkshire Clubs Brewery Ltd, New Lane, Huntington, York, North Yorkshire.
Founded in 1924 at Pocklington and moved to York in 1933. They merged with the Leeds & District Clubs Brewery Ltd in 1939.
Acquired by the Northern Clubs Federation Brewery Ltd in 1973. At that time, they supplied about 180 clubs with beer. The brewery was closed by October 1975.
An assortment of images of the brewery