Wrexham Lager Beer Co. Ltd
Wrexham Lager Beer Co. Ltd, Central Road, Wrexham, Clwyd.
Founded by Ivan Levenstein in 1878 as the Wrexham Brewery Co. and Robert Graesser soon acquired the majority shareholding. Name was changed to the Wrexham Beer Co. in 1881.
Registered April 1900.
Acquired by Ind Coope Ltd. 1949.
Closed 2000 and demolished.
An assortment of images of the brewery