William John Sissons

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Revision as of 12:46, 28 April 2020 by Trevoru (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The brewery in 1922
Sisson Wrexham.jpg

William John Sissons, Cambrian Brewery, Bridge Street, Wrexham, Clwyd

Founded by 1844.

Acquired by William Sissons in 1874.

The Brewery closed in 1922 and their 48 tied houses were leased to the Island Green Brewery Co. Ltd.

Further information on the Cambrian Brewery can be found here:

https://www.wrexham-history.com/cambrian-brewery/

List of William J. Sisson pubs

Entry in the Trade Mark Registry

Registration No : 177,477
Description : Dumb bell with letters S&W TM for wooden packing case
Date of Application : 11/1/1894
Used Prior to 1870? : NO