William John Sissons

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Revision as of 16:49, 9 August 2015 by Bhadmin (talk | contribs)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The brewery in 1922
Sisson Wrexham.jpg

William John Sissons, Cambrian Brewery, Bridge Street, Wrexham, Clwyd.

Founded by 1844.

Brewery closed 1922 and their 48 tied houses were leased to the Island Green Brewery Co. Ltd.