William John Sissons

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Revision as of 13:02, 25 July 2017 by SteveP (talk | contribs)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The brewery in 1922
Sisson Wrexham.jpg

William John Sissons, Cambrian Brewery

Bridge Street, Wrexham, Clwyd

Joseph Clark of Clark & Orfords started brewing here in 1844. Acquired by William Sissons in 1874.

The Brewery closed in 1922 and their 48 tied houses were leased to the Island Green Brewery Co. Ltd.

Entry in the Trade Mark Registry

Registration No : 177,477
Description : Dumb bell with letters S&W TM for wooden packing case
Date of Application : 11/1/1894
Used Prior to 1875? : NO