Difference between revisions of "William John Sissons"

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 1: Line 1:
 
[[image:Sissons Wrexham 1920.jpg|thumb|The brewery in 1922]]
 
[[image:Sissons Wrexham 1920.jpg|thumb|The brewery in 1922]]
 
[[image:Sisson Wrexham.jpg|thumb]]
 
[[image:Sisson Wrexham.jpg|thumb]]
 
+
<big>'''William John Sissons, '''''Cambrian Brewery, Bridge Street, Wrexham, Clwyd''</big>
<big>'''William John Sissons, Cambrian Brewery'''</big>
 
 
 
<big>''Bridge Street, Wrexham, Clwyd''</big>
 
 
 
  
 
Joseph Clark of Clark & Orfords started brewing here in 1844. Acquired by William Sissons in 1874.
 
Joseph Clark of Clark & Orfords started brewing here in 1844. Acquired by William Sissons in 1874.

Revision as of 10:46, 2 August 2017

The brewery in 1922
Sisson Wrexham.jpg

William John Sissons, Cambrian Brewery, Bridge Street, Wrexham, Clwyd

Joseph Clark of Clark & Orfords started brewing here in 1844. Acquired by William Sissons in 1874.

The Brewery closed in 1922 and their 48 tied houses were leased to the Island Green Brewery Co. Ltd.


Entry in the Trade Mark Registry

Registration No : 177,477
Description : Dumb bell with letters S&W TM for wooden packing case
Date of Application : 11/1/1894
Used Prior to 1875? : NO