Difference between revisions of "William John Sissons"

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 6: Line 6:
  
 
Brewery closed 1922 and their 48 tied houses were leased to the [[Island Green Brewery Co. Ltd]].
 
Brewery closed 1922 and their 48 tied houses were leased to the [[Island Green Brewery Co. Ltd]].
 +
 +
{{Trade Mark |regno = 177,477|desc=Dumb bell with letters S&W TM for wooden packing case|date=11/1/1894|seventy=NO}}

Revision as of 13:58, 11 October 2015

The brewery in 1922
Sisson Wrexham.jpg

William John Sissons, Cambrian Brewery, Bridge Street, Wrexham, Clwyd.

Founded by 1844.

Brewery closed 1922 and their 48 tied houses were leased to the Island Green Brewery Co. Ltd.

Entry in the Trade Mark Registry

Registration No : 177,477
Description : Dumb bell with letters S&W TM for wooden packing case
Date of Application : 11/1/1894
Used Prior to 1875? : NO