Difference between revisions of "William John Sissons"

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 13: Line 13:
  
 
{{Trade Mark |regno = 177,477|desc=Dumb bell with letters S&W TM for wooden packing case|date=11/1/1894|seventy=NO}}
 
{{Trade Mark |regno = 177,477|desc=Dumb bell with letters S&W TM for wooden packing case|date=11/1/1894|seventy=NO}}
 +
[[category:Wales]]

Revision as of 11:45, 23 September 2018

The brewery in 1922
Sisson Wrexham.jpg

William John Sissons, Cambrian Brewery, Bridge Street, Wrexham, Clwyd

Joseph Clark of Clark & Orfords started brewing here in 1844. Acquired by William Sissons in 1874.

The Brewery closed in 1922 and their 48 tied houses were leased to the Island Green Brewery Co. Ltd.

Further information on the Cambrian Brewery can be found here:

https://www.wrexham-history.com/cambrian-brewery/


Entry in the Trade Mark Registry

Registration No : 177,477
Description : Dumb bell with letters S&W TM for wooden packing case
Date of Application : 11/1/1894
Used Prior to 1875? : NO