Difference between revisions of "William John Sissons"

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "<big>''' William John Sissons, ''' '' Cambrian Brewery, Bridge Street , Wrexham , Clwyd .''</big> Founded by 1844. Brewery closed 1922 and their 48 tied houses were lease...")
 
Line 3: Line 3:
 
Founded by 1844.  
 
Founded by 1844.  
  
Brewery closed 1922 and their 48 tied houses were leased to the [[Island Green Brewery Co]].
+
Brewery closed 1922 and their 48 tied houses were leased to the [[Island Green Brewery Co. Ltd]].

Revision as of 12:18, 7 September 2013

William John Sissons, Cambrian Brewery, Bridge Street , Wrexham , Clwyd .

Founded by 1844.

Brewery closed 1922 and their 48 tied houses were leased to the Island Green Brewery Co. Ltd.