Difference between revisions of "William John Sissons"

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 1: Line 1:
<big>''' William John Sissons, ''' '' Cambrian Brewery, Bridge Street , Wrexham , Clwyd .''</big>
+
[[image:Sissons Wrexham 1920.jpg|thumb|The brewery in 1922]]
 +
[[image:Sisson Wrexham.jpg|thumb]]
 +
<big>'''William John Sissons, '''''Cambrian Brewery, Bridge Street, Wrexham, Clwyd.''</big>
  
 
Founded by 1844.  
 
Founded by 1844.  
  
 
Brewery closed 1922 and their 48 tied houses were leased to the [[Island Green Brewery Co. Ltd]].
 
Brewery closed 1922 and their 48 tied houses were leased to the [[Island Green Brewery Co. Ltd]].

Revision as of 16:49, 9 August 2015

The brewery in 1922
Sisson Wrexham.jpg

William John Sissons, Cambrian Brewery, Bridge Street, Wrexham, Clwyd.

Founded by 1844.

Brewery closed 1922 and their 48 tied houses were leased to the Island Green Brewery Co. Ltd.