Difference between revisions of "William John Sissons"

From Brewery History Society Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(6 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
[[image:Sissons Wrexham 1920.jpg|thumb|The brewery in 1922]]
 
[[image:Sissons Wrexham 1920.jpg|thumb|The brewery in 1922]]
 
[[image:Sisson Wrexham.jpg|thumb]]
 
[[image:Sisson Wrexham.jpg|thumb]]
<big>'''William John Sissons, '''''Cambrian Brewery, Bridge Street, Wrexham, Clwyd.''</big>
+
<big>'''William John Sissons, '''''Cambrian Brewery, Bridge Street, Wrexham, Clwyd''</big>
  
 
Founded by 1844.  
 
Founded by 1844.  
  
Brewery closed 1922 and their 48 tied houses were leased to the [[Island Green Brewery Co. Ltd]].
+
Acquired by William Sissons in 1874.
 +
 
 +
The Brewery closed in 1922 and their 48 tied houses were leased to the [[Island Green Brewery Co. Ltd]].
 +
 
 +
Further information on the Cambrian Brewery can be found here:
 +
 
 +
https://www.wrexham-history.com/cambrian-brewery/
 +
 
 +
'''[[List of William J. Sisson pubs]]'''
  
 
{{Trade Mark |regno = 177,477|desc=Dumb bell with letters S&W TM for wooden packing case|date=11/1/1894|seventy=NO}}
 
{{Trade Mark |regno = 177,477|desc=Dumb bell with letters S&W TM for wooden packing case|date=11/1/1894|seventy=NO}}
 +
[[category:Wales]]

Latest revision as of 12:46, 28 April 2020

The brewery in 1922
Sisson Wrexham.jpg

William John Sissons, Cambrian Brewery, Bridge Street, Wrexham, Clwyd

Founded by 1844.

Acquired by William Sissons in 1874.

The Brewery closed in 1922 and their 48 tied houses were leased to the Island Green Brewery Co. Ltd.

Further information on the Cambrian Brewery can be found here:

https://www.wrexham-history.com/cambrian-brewery/

List of William J. Sisson pubs

Entry in the Trade Mark Registry

Registration No : 177,477
Description : Dumb bell with letters S&W TM for wooden packing case
Date of Application : 11/1/1894
Used Prior to 1875? : NO