Whitwell, Mark & Co. Ltd
Whitwell, Mark & Co. Ltd, 118 Highgate, Kendal, Cumbria.
Founded 1757 by John Whitwell. William Mark bought the business and in 1858 built a new brewery. Private company registered 1883.
Acquired by Vaux Breweries Ltd. in 1947 with 30 tied houses. Brewing ceased 18th September 1968.
Now converted into the Brewery Arts Centre.
An assortment of views of the brewery.