Welch Brothers, St.Martin's Brewery, 10/12 Loseby Lane, Leicester, Leicestershire.
Possibly dating from 1815 as Peacock & Miller.
In 1855, Else & Froane, Loseby Lane as brewers, hop merchants and maltsters.
Acquired by the Welch Brothers in 1888.
Then in April 1917, partly as a result of the wartime restrictions on output, but also because of the close links between the local brewers, Welch Brothers arranged for their beer to be brewed by Leicester Brewing & Malting Co. Ltd.
In December 1919, they offered their houses, but not the brewery site to LB&M.
The brewery is a listed building, next to the old Crown & Thistle, and is now used as offices.