Webb & Co
Webb & Co, Fort Brewery, Fort Road, Margate, Kent.
Cramp & Woodruff in 1870 then registered as the Fort Brewery Co. Margate Ltd. in 1873.
John Ponsford Landon & Co, Fort Brewery listed in 1874. The plant and rolling stock of the Fort and Phoenix Breweries were offered for sale by auction on 18th August 1876.
Traded as above from 1891.
Acquired by Russell's Gravesend Brewery Ltd. 1897.
Brewery is still standing behind the Fort Tap public house.